Contact us today
Call: (703) 471-0050
What You Need to Know About Private Client
In addition to commercial and benefit solutions, we provide our clients with a consultative, independent approach to their personal insurance needs.
Private Client Services
Some families and individuals, particularly those who manage large estates, have additional, unique insurance needs. We understand the needs of private clients, and we have a team dedicated to designing and delivering service to individually-tailored programs.
Successful families and individuals have insurance needs that are beyond the scope of most local franchise agents. We understand the needs of private clients. We have a team dedicated to designing individually-tailored coverage and delivering service that reflects the status and expectations of this client group.
Key Distinctions for Private Clients
- Dedicated service team that is mature and experienced, including extensive backgrounds in serving the unique needs and expectations of private clients.
- Experience working with business owners, principals, executive managers, and successful families.
- Customized risk management perspective in identifying loss exposures and developing tailored solutions to maximize coverage and cost efficiency.
- Strict confidentiality.
- Broad carrier selection, offering access to leading, well-known providers of coverage.
- Service and claim advocacy provides critical help when needed to navigate the often complicated claims process.
Private Client Products
Standard, collector, classic, antique, and recreational vehicles as well as motorcycles.
Historic, multi-state, rental, seasonal, or secondary properties as well as traditional policies.
Jewelry, fine art, coins, wine, and other collectibles.
Broad protection for nature's most costly and destructive natural forces.
- Fine Arts and Collectibles
While a homeowner policy may limit coverage or coverage amounts based on the type of item and cause of loss, valuable items coverage provides the protection you need for your valuable possessions in the event of covered loss from, for example, theft or fire.
From jewelry to collectibles, you might have more valuables than you realize, and your homeowner policy may not cover, or provide sufficient coverage, for those items. Valuable items coverage can help to give you peace of mind.
- Identity Theft
Essential support, including resolution services to help victims restore their identity.
Liability, towing, agreed hull and equipment, and pollution liability.
- Wedding and Private Event Insurance
Venue liability, cancellation, and postponement coverages.
- Excess Liability
Limits available up to $100 million.