Contact us today
Call: (614) 451-2232
Please note: coverage cannot be bound or altered online. A service representative will need to contact you to finalize your request.
What You Need to Know About ERISA / Compliance Services
We have significant experience in proper corporate and plan governance. Our attorneys serve as counsel to plan fiduciaries such as trustees, plan administrators, company officers and directors, and benefit and investment committees.
In addition to our regular updates and our health care reform website, we offer employee benefit plan compliance assistance, practical compliance advice for real-life benefits situations, sample employee benefits notices and forms, and model plan documents and summary plan descriptions. We will provide the following:
- Timely updates explaining recent legal changes affecting your benefit plans.
- "Wrap-around" plan document.
- Help with plan amendments and SPDs.
- Health Care Reform
- Legal Updates Affecting Benefits
- Wrap-around Documents & Summary Plan Descriptions
- HIPAA Privacy & Security
Sample Forms & Documents:
- Wrap-around Plan Document
- Summary Plan Description
- Affidavit of Dependent Tax Status
- HC Amendments for Medical Plans and 125 Plans
Fees may apply
Products underwritten by Nationwide Mutual Insurance Company and Affiliated Companies. Not all Nationwide affiliated companies are mutual companies, and not all Nationwide members are insured by a mutual company. Subject to underwriting guidelines, review, and approval. Products and discounts not available to all persons in all states.