Contact us today
Call: (614) 451-2232
Please note: coverage cannot be bound or altered online. A service representative will need to contact you to finalize your request.
What You Need to Know About Farm Insurance
The farm industry is like no other. Farming is so much more than a commercial operation, it is a way of life. We offer extensive insurance coverage options for today's farm and ranch owners.
Farm Insurance Coverage Highlights
- Farm & Personal Liability
- Commercial General Liability
- Farm Dwellings: primary dwellings, high value homes, employee housing & rental dwellings, and scheduled personal property
- Farm Property & Equipment: scheduled & unscheduled, and equipment break-down
- Farm Auto
- Animal Mortality including equine mortality
- Liquor Liability for wineries
- Farm & Ag Pollution
- Workers Compensation
- Employee Practices Liability
- Seedmen’s E & O
- Crops in Storage
- Transportation Cargo
Agribusiness Insurance Coverage for Your Needs
We strive to understand the unique needs of the agribusiness industry. We provide local crop and farm insurance solutions in Washington and California for industries including (but not limited to):
- Crop Owners
- Dairy Farmers
- Orchard and Vineyard Owners
- Retail and Wholesale Fruit/Grocery Markets
Our experience with the exposures and trends with the agribusiness industry is based on years of industry relationships and risk management experience.
Products underwritten by Nationwide Mutual Insurance Company and Affiliated Companies. Not all Nationwide affiliated companies are mutual companies, and not all Nationwide members are insured by a mutual company. Subject to underwriting guidelines, review, and approval. Products and discounts not available to all persons in all states.
Connect with us