Request Quote or Contact Us
Call: (800) 798-2614
Please note: coverage cannot be bound or altered online. A service representative will need to contact you to finalize your request.
What You Need to Know About Crop Insurance
We strive to understand the unique needs of the crop and agribusiness industry. We provide local crop and farm insurance solutions for industries including (but not limited to):
- Crop Owners
- Dairy Farmers
- Orchard and Vineyard Owners
- Retail and Wholesale Fruit/Grocery Markets
Our experience with the exposures and trends within the crop industry is based on years of industry relationships and risk management experience. We are an equal opportunity provider.
What Crop Insurance Services Does Leavitt Group of Northern Utah Offer?
- Competitive rates for hail and other private crop insurance coverages
- Hay fire coverages with high insurance limits including coverage for overseas transit
- Free mapping for all of your farm units
- Unparalleled knowledge and service for multi-peril crop insurance
- Quarterly crop insurance newsletter to keep you up to date on coverages, changes, additions, and deadlines of all crop insurance programs
What is Multi-peril crop insurance (MPCI)?
MPCI protects against crop yield losses by allowing participating producers to insure a certain percentage of historical crop production.
MPCI Coverage Options:
- Adverse weather conditions
- Volcanic eruption
- Failure of irrigation water supply
- Whole farm revenue
- Livestock gross margin policy
- Dairy price fluctuation