Loss Control & Safety
Idaho Falls, Idaho Falls - Alta Insurance, Kaysville, Rexburg, Rigby, Twin Falls - Alta Insurance
Loss control is a vital part of every risk management strategy.
Our loss control team is comprised of highly qualified professionals who provide regional and national safety training and program implementation to businesses.
Contact us today
Please note: coverage cannot be bound or altered online. A service representative will need to contact you to finalize your request.
What You Need to Know About Loss Control & Safety
Loss control is a vital part of every risk management strategy. By lowering the frequency and severity of claims, you in turn lower your total cost of risk—both with reduced premiums and saved claims expenses. The specific loss control strategies for your business will be unique.
Our loss prevention process begins with the following:
- Identify areas of loss or exposure to your business
- Enhance your current risk management program based on findings
- Involve the underwriter in the relationship so they understand your business and the measures you are taking to mitigate claims
- Implement personalized safety program materials and strategies
Creating a Safety Culture
You can have an effective safety culture when an organization's top leadership actively supports the safety program. By using behavior-based safety coaching techniques and by providing a structure around safety practices, you will create an awareness around safety that results in a reduction in injuries and illnesses. Our safety manuals play an important role in the process and provide much of the structure, incentive programs, and processes that will make your safety program a success. Our loss control team is comprised of highly qualified professionals who provide regional and national safety training and program implementation to businesses.
We invite you to contact us for an evaluation of your organization's risks. We would welcome the opportunity to use our in-depth safety experience and resources to create a customized program for your business.
Accident & Loss Prevention Services
- Prospective account surveys focusing on workers compensation, general liability, auto and property risks
- Coordination of loss control services with agency, customer, and insurance carrier representatives
- Agency training on various loss reduction techniques
- Point of reference for agencies on loss control issues, questions, or concerns
- Detailed claims review and summaries
- Confined space
- Hazard communication
- Lock out/tag out
- Respiratory protection
- Hearing conservation
- Fall protection
- Record keeping
- Self inspections and testing (onsite safety surveys)
- Emergency evacuation planning
- Life safety controls
Safety Training Classes
Onsite or Offsite
- Material handling and back safety
- Accident investigation
- Injury review process and root cause analysis
- Self-inspection strategies
- Machine safeguarding
- Disaster recovery planning
- Early return to work
- Substance abuse testing programs
- Management commitment in accident prevention
- Formalizing written safety programs
Fees may apply