- A trip-resistant hem: Have kids take a test run in their costumes, and shorten any that might cause a trip, make sure they have enough room in there to move freely.
- A nonrestrictive mask or helmet: Make sure your trick-or-treater has a full line of vision outside of their mask or helmet.
- Comfortable shoes help prevent injuries by letting comfort, not cuteness, win the day.
- Flexible props: Make sure any swords or other props are made of soft plastic or rubber that bends.
- Flame-resistant costumes, wigs and accessories.
- Reflective tape: Attach it to your child’s costume so cars will have an easier time spotting them.
- A flashlight with new batteries.
- Emergency identification: Secure your child’s name along with your phone number and address on a bracelet or in the costume. Also, have them memorize your phone number and know to call 911 in the event of an emergency.
Everything has been checked let the candy windfall begin!
Here is something that should not be too scary: Finding the right insurance for your home and auto. A great insurance experience starts with a great agency, Hennessey, Thames and Leavitt Insurance Agency. You get outstanding coverage, great rates and service from a local independent agent who cares. You can reach us by phone at 601-636-5560, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or come by the office and see us at 1001 Belmont Street. Check us out on Facebook or our website leavitt.com/vicksburg.