Get to know
Damian's Areas of Focus
(605) 423-4333 - Office
Please note: coverage cannot be bound or altered online. A service representative will need to contact you to finalize your request.
I’ve been in the insurance industry for 25 years, which means I have a lot of knowledge and experience, but I’m also still learning every day. I focus on a few areas including campgrounds, trampoline parks, FEC’s, and guest ranches, which helps me know where to go and who has the best coverage for the price.
My clients regularly tell me I'm good at explaining coverage and giving examples so they can understand what they want to buy. I also have a talent in finding coverage for people who have been told they couldn't get coverage after talking to other agents.
I love my work and being a part of Leavitt Group, where the people are down to earth and make family a priority. I also enjoy my relationships with many professional organizations including the following:
- The National Association of RV Parks and Campground (ARVC)
- Kampgrounds of America (KOA)
- Yogi Bear's Jellystone Park Camp- Resort
- Colorado Campground & Lodging Owners Association (CCLOA)
- California Outdoor Hospitality Assocation (CALOHA)
- American Glamping Association
- The Dude Ranchers Association (DRA)
- Colorado Dude & Guest Ranch Association
- TransWorld's Halloween Association
- International Adventure & Trampoline Park Association
In addition, I’m an instructor at ARVC, KOA, and DRA, where I teach insurance and risk management.
In my free time I like to waterski, wake surf, fish, hike, fly, and do anything construction related.
I also have a fantastic stepson whom I was blessed to raise, and it’s been rewarding to see him grow up and chase his dreams.