Portable Storage Program
We offer superior risk protection designed specifically for your Portable Storage business.
Lower your portable storage insurance costs by checking out some of the key coverage options we provide for portable storage operations.
Contact us today
Call: (818) 593-7001
Please note: coverage cannot be bound or altered online. A service representative will need to contact you to finalize your request.
What You Need to Know About Portable Storage Program
The growing number of portable storage units present new liability issues to the storage industry.
Whether you are new to portable units or they are an established part of your storage unit business, our professionals can evaluate your exposures and help you implement a policy to properly protect you and your business. You can lower your insurance costs with superior risk protection designed specifically for your business.
Key insurance coverage we provide for portable storage operations include:
- Coverage for business income and extra expense
- Coverage for your specific property exposures, including property off premises
- Business owners extension endorsements to enhance your property policy coverages
- Coverages for a variety of motor vehicles
- Competitive workers compensation rates
- Employers liability
- Coverage for container fleets on and off premises
Some of the additional benefits we can provide for your portable storage company include:
- Competitive premiums on tailored solutions
- Claims reporting departments that are available 24/7 to better serve you
- Prompt claim resolution
- Effective loss control assistance to help you prevent claims before they happen
National Portable Storage Association
Leavitt Group is the endorsed insurance provider for the National Portable Storage Association. In addition to a full spectrum of coverages, we also provided a PEO solutions as alternatives for the association membership.
Our portable storage professionals have educated insurance carriers on this industry allowing us to provide cost effective solutions for our clients. In addition, we have been able to put together an industry program to provide property coverage in areas that have historically been self insured, such as coverage on fleets.