As a manager of public transit, you face a variety of risks and issues.
We provide a variety of value-added services to support your public transportation organization.
What You Need to Know About Public Transportation
From attracting and retaining qualified drivers to dealing with the ramifications of an accident, as a manager of public transit, you face a variety of risks and issues. At Leavitt Group, we understand those risks. We can help you find the right insurance coverage and reduce overall costs by helping you implement a driver safety program.
We Know Public Transportation
We focus on local insurance solutions for the public transportation industry, including:
- Charter Buses
- Party Buses
- Non-Emergency Medical Transport
- Shuttle Operations Including Transport
- School Buses
- Municipal Transit
- Coverage for Large or Small Fleets
- Great Programs for Start-ups
Programs are also available for towing and recovery, trucking, and crane operations.
We offer a variety of local insurance coverages tailored specifically for public transportation, including:
- Automobile Liability and Physical Damage
- Commercial Property & Liability
- Commercial Umbrella
- General Liability
- Workers Compensation
- Business Interruption / Extra Expense
- Employment Practices Liability
- Hired & Non-owned
- Garage Liability
- Alternative Risk / Captive Programs
We provide a variety of value-added services to support your organization, including:
- In-house risk management and loss control.
- Dedicated staff available to help establish training programs, which minimize claims and reduce your overall costs.
- Experienced in-house claims coordinator and advocate
As with all of our insurance programs, our ability to identify and insure the exposures and coverage challenges that your business may face is unsurpassed. We provide multi-product solutions in support of the variety of unique risks our clients face and are committed to delivering exceptional service throughout the life of a customer’s relationship with our company.